Saturday 5 November 2011

Flombagoo: Hints of Pistachio and Peppermint

Last night I hopped on my wobbly Segway and rolled down Vancouver's busy sidewalks to Ayden Gallery where the opening gala for Kristian Adam's FLOMBAGOO was in full swing. After parking my Segway in a creepy underground lot, I wandered up to the gallery and spent the next three hours experiencing the most beautiful and magical creatures I had ever seen. It was a perfect way to spend a Friday night in Vancouver!

Thank you Kristian Adam, Nomi Chi, Megan Majewski, Kelly Haigh, Russell Alton and Ayden Gallery for sharing a piece of your imagination with me...and with the world.

Here's a little taste of what I saw:

Kristian Adam in front of "Polar Bear"



Megan Majewski painting live at the opening of FLOMBAGOO









Kristian Adam and Nomi Chi in front of their stunning collaboration MEXICAN WOODS

FLOMBAGOO runs until December 4th. So hop on your Segways and head on down to Ayden Gallery. It's not only a great way to spend a night, but a great way to support your local artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment